Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday happenings....

It was very exciting here to wake up to snow flurries! Being a New England gal with growing up with snow...it was great to see. I am sure New Englanders now would think I am crazy for welcoming snow. My morning started with Meghan charging into my room yelling "mommy its snowing!!". Unfortunately, it changed over to rain because it got too warm.

Hampton Roads area of VA (Norfolk, Suffolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach) rarely get snow.

When we lived in Woodbridge, VA (up near DC) we got tons of it and Meggie had a blast playing in it!

Maybe we'll get another chance soon:)

2 comments:

Becki said...

You can have all my snow. It just started last week and i am already tired of it. LOL

Alexis Jacobs said...

Glad the kids got to have a taste of winter!